Thursday 1 March 2012

Bloody Blood

Hey kids!


So today I went to the Red Cross Youth Ambassador training day, and now I am back to yet again thrust social activism in all of your unwilling faces!


I'm actually surprised anyone reads this, I mean, I'm annoying MYSELF at this rate haha....


ANYWAY GUYS! Here's the quick and easy link that will take you directly to becoming a better person, enjoy : http://www.redcross.org.au/


Also, here's something weird. Today I made up with someone I've inadvertently been having somewhat of a feud with. And you know why this person randomly decided to hate me and cause me much angst and concern over what I possibly could have done?


I INTIMIDATED THEM.


When we first met. Apparently I'm intimidating.


......I KNOW RIGHT. WHO ELSE IS SURPRISED?


I thought with my ridiculous face-pulling, outrageously hipster clothes and ability to turn any sentence into a song - my best work today was "Oh look! Some blood! I hope it doesn't flood!" - meant that people were more likely to be either bemused or annoyed by me. But nay. Apparently all this enthusiasm is terrifying.


I wonder if that person is afraid of small, very cute puppies as well.


But anyway, it's good to have ended that feud. I don't really hold a grudge easily so it was sort of awkward. It was like Germany back in the day (the Hitler day) randomly trying to start a fight with Switzerland, like :


"HEY YOU. YOUUU SWISS DOGS YOU. YOU WITH YOUR CHOCOLATE AND YOUR ALPS THINK YOU'RE SOOO COOL DON'T YOU? YEAH, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST HIDE LIKE A PANSY OVER THERE WITH ITALY AND FRANCE BUT REALLY YOU ARE JUST A POSER. YOU JUST LOVE YOURSELF DON'T YOU?"


"Ehhhh, not really. We tink we are alright. You know. Nutthink too speshale. Maybe a 7/10 on a good day, when the alps are being ze good little mountains and ze chocolate is nice I suppose. And how are you, Germany? Got those anger issues under control yet?"


"Bitch, please......ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"


I swear that's what it felt like at the time. ANYWAY! Germany has now made peace and Switzerland is cool with that. As always :)


ANYWAY! This was simply a way for me to divert my time into a pursuit that wasn't homework. Mission achieved. I have successfully wasted time and fucked myself over for tomorrow.


SWEET. hehe okaybye

No comments:

Post a Comment